Intake Coordinator, Vancouver
Our client, an independent medical examination company located in Vancouver, is seeking a strong administrative assistant to act as an Intake Coordinator for a full time, permanent position which will be hybrid at 3 days a week in office and 2 days from home (the training period will require full time in office). The successful candidate will be entitled to their generous benefits opportunities after the probation period and competitive salary based on experience.
- Responsible for handling and scheduling client referrals Summary of essential job tasks
- Receive and organize new referrals for clients who are requesting assessments balancing excellent customer service with efficiency
- Obtain the necessary information to complete the referral and follow up with specialists, so we can rapidly and accurately process the referral
- Provide clients and assessors with regular updates on the status of their referral and answer any questions the client may have about the referral
- Prepare all completed referrals for assignment and routes them to the appropriate department
- Communicate the referral status and follows up activities to the client as needed
- Provide information and assistance to clients, assessors and others by promptly answering telephones and answering specific questions about the referral providing the client with a positive customer experience
- Provide support to all departments/assessors and clients as needed
- Ensures that NYRC meets all of our service level agreements and our clients’ expectations and government regulations
- Handles appropriate complaints and resolves issue in a timely fashion so as to optimize the clients experience
- Marketing of the company to appropriate customers and business segments
- Work with Quality Assurance team and liaise with medical evaluators
- Provide regular reporting of essential information to Senior executives in NYRC
Skills & specifications
- Minimum Education: Post Secondary Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience collecting referral information in the healthcare market Database experience is a MUST
- Ability to work unsupervised and/or within team atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to give great attention to small detail
- Fluent in English; verbal and written, additional languages an asset
- Must have excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Computer savvy; ability to manage multiple computer programs to process a single request
- Must be proficient in data entry
As per the company’s policy, a person in this role must be double vaccinated.
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume in WORD format to Janice Cassidy at [email protected]. Refer to position Ref. #jbit in your email subject line or, apply on-line.
Feel free to visit our website www.angusone.com for details on this and other exciting opportunities. There is no fee for job seekers – Vancouver’s #1 Employment Agency.