Job Title: Marketing & Communications Associate
Location: Toronto – Remote work-from-home option (1 day per week)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Description: Our client is an established NFP organization seeking a proactive, detail-oriented, adaptable Marketing & Communications Associate to join their team. The ideal candidate is both a critical thinker and creative problem solver, with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage their time effectively. They will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategic marketing plan and paid advertising plan, managing social media platforms, and developing engaging content to raise awareness of an engagement with the client’s mission.
- Develop, implement, manage, and optimize a strategic marketing & paid advertising plan using Meta/Google Ads Manager.
- Manage company social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create, schedule, and manage a social content calendar that grows engagement and online presence, using tools such as Hootsuite.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on marketing ROI and KPIs, developing insights to optimize future activities
- Design engaging content, copy, and creative, ensuring all content is on-brand and customized for different target audiences.
- Monitor and optimize website functionality using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Manage a wide variety of projects ensuring timelines are met and appropriate communication with stakeholders throughout project.
Preferred Skills & Qualities:
- Digital Media Tools: Expertise with digital media tools and products like Hootsuite, Meta Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, Constant Contact, WordPress, Elementor, etc.
- Project & Time Management: Exceptional project- and time-management skills, including the ability to proactively handle multiple projects and ongoing work items while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrates the ability to analyze situations logically, to think creatively about ways to solve problems, and to take decisions.
- Creativity: Able to think outside-of-the-box to come up with effective strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement. Graphic design skills would be a significant asset.
- Communication: Superior written and verbal communication skills are a must, as this role involves creating engaging content and interacting with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptability: Flexibility in a constantly evolving environment with the ability to pivot strategies quickly as the business needs change.
- Attention to Detail: Accurate and detail-oriented with a commitment to high-quality results.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to interpret information and make business decisions based on these, helping the company to move towards achieving its strategic goals.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a marketing and communications role in a professional environment.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or PR, or equivalent experience.
- Compensation – $60,000 to $75,000
- Remote work-from-home option (1 day per week)
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continuous education allowance
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered for a position without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.