We are hiring Registered Psychotherapists to expand our nation-wide network
(Canada-Wide, $60 to $70 per hour)
Canada is in a national mental health crisis, and we need to expand our network of providers.
Hasu is Canada’s fastest growing digital health organization. In 2016, we set out on a mission to provide Canadians with affordable on demand healthcare – anytime, anywhere. Today, our network of providers has assisted thousands of people facing life challenges.
“It is clear to me that the Hasu leadership team deeply values their providers. I would highly recommend applying if you value collaboration, community, and a dynamic work environment.” – Hasu Provider
Why Hasu? – The benefits of joining our network
- Save money! It costs money to have a Zoom account, a website and a client management application to run your business.
- You will no longer work in isolation. We have an awesome experienced clinical team to support you and a community of colleagues to share and connect with.
- Educational webinars providing CE credits.
- Monthly online group network meetings.
- You don’t have to invoice clients. We do it for you.
- Your own client caseload.
- Set your own hours. Take time off or go on a vacation.
- Competitive compensation.
Reporting to the Clinical Team as an independent therapist on a part-time basis that could grow to full-time, you will be providing therapy to a diverse set of clients that may include beneficiaries of an employer’s mental wellness program. You will provide video and phone counselling and our most popular service, Unlimited Text Therapy.
- Completion and graduation from Yorkville’s Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (MACP) program;
- Registered with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and a member in good standing. RP(Q) status is accepted;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in providing evidence-based mental health treatment for a mental health diagnosis and substance use disorders and experience in all aspects of treatment from assessment to discharge;
- Exceptional client-centred focus, high professionalism and adherence to ethical principles of conduct;
- Able to provide counselling in French or other languages is an asset.
- Able to provide counselling to all Canadian Provinces and Territories;
- Willing to provide all online services including Unlimited Text Therapy;
- Experience in case management;
- Experience with return to work planning;
- Assess risk and severity with the use of standard assessment tools;
- Experience in offering MBSR, CBT and DBT is an asset;
We will review all applications however, only those being considered for the position will receive interviews.
Job Type: Independent – Part-Time. Set your own hours
How to apply: No resumes please. We are only accepting online applications.
Please go to this link to apply: https://u2phcumudfu.typeform.com/to/c675aOjS
If you have any questions prior to applying online please go to our website to contact us: https://www.hasuecounselling.ca