Title: Bakery Operative
Location: Langley Bypass
Shift: Any/All Shifts
Work where you live! This is your chance to work locally and make a positive impact right within your community. Not only
do we pride ourselves in Nourishing a Better world through sustainable, highly productive and deeply humane values, but
we care first and foremost in the well-being of our associates. We value the person first, and our associate’s safety is #1.
Working for Bimbo Canada you will be provided with hands on training in order to possess the skills required to perform
your duties safely, and efficiently.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Bimbo Canada is a leading producer and distributor of packaged fresh bread and bakery products with brands such as
Dempster’s®, Villaggio®, POM®, Bon Matin®, Ben’s®, Healthy Way® and McGavins®. At Bimbo Canada, We Value the
Person and follow our Golden Rule by treating everyone with Respect, Fairness, Trust and Care.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone who possesses an eye for detail, is not afraid of physically demanding tasks, and values safety
as your number one priority. Our facility operates 24/7, so being flexible and adaptive with an open schedule is vital. This
is a part-time role, which presents a great opportunity to work full-time in future in a dynamic, fast paced facility in the
WHAT WE NEED?
• Rotating shifts (Days, Afternoons, Overnights, and Weekends)
• 24/7 flexibility
• Scaling, Mixing, and Distribution experience is preferred
• Be able to perform physically demanding work (up to 50lbs)
• Mechanical aptitude is an asset
• Completion of High School or equivalent
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Time management skills
• Punctuality and Reliability
• Basic mathematics and computer skills
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
• Required to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work shifts including days, evenings, nights based on a 24 hour/7 day a week operation, including
• Start times, scope and duties of this position may change periodically
Volume of work:
• Depending on production requirements, associates may be assigned alternate duties and additional
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs overhead
• Frequent twisting, bending, pulling, pushing, crouching, kneeling, walking, and heavy lifting are required
• Free Parking
• Casual Attire
• Occasional Team BBQs/Food Trucks
• Rewards & Recognition
• Career Growth
• Professional Development and Advancement Opportunities
• Appreciation from Management
To be considered for this role please apply with an updated resume by clicking “Apply Now” below.
Click the link below to peek inside our bakery:-
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected will be contacted. Please note all offers of employment at
Bimbo Canada (Formerly Canada Bread Company Limited) are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire
background check and/or physical assessment. This may include anything up to and including a criminal history check,
reference checks and/or credit check.
Caprice Christl (she/her)
T. 604 532 8229