Founded in 2000, Clearly is on a mission is to eliminate poor vision in the world by 2050 – the world’s largest unaddressed disability. Clearly serves this mission and the community every day by providing the most accessible and affordable optical products on the market. Vancouver born and bred, clearly was the first Canadian retailer to offer eyewear online and has now grown to be a recognized global leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of glasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses.
We are currently looking for a motivated Eyewear Consultant (Retail Sales Associate) to join our retail team at our 961 Robson Street. store location in Vancouver!
What does a (perfect) workday look like?
As an Eyewear Consultant, you proactively assist our customers in finding their perfect pair of frames, including taking measurements and reviewing prescriptions as needed. You provide a personalized shopping experience while working hard to exceed your allocated daily targets. As a member of the retail team, you work alongside one another to display products and uplift the store’s visual aesthetic. You also review daily promotions, performance goals and trending campaigns to fulfill Clearly’s goals and mission.
You work directly with our doctors and clinic staff to ensure a positive and seamless patient experience across the retail floor and clinic, including working with doctors and opticians to troubleshoot and adjust frames as needed. You follow up with customers directly regarding their orders to keep them up to date and assist with other tasks as needed.
Your main KPIs?
- Sales Targets
- Clinic Capacity
- Clinic Conversion
- Average Order Value
Why we want you?
- Because our mission to eliminate poor vision is now your mission too
- Because you know what you are talking about: you have previous retail sales or customer service experience
- Because you are committed to driving sales and working as a team to achieve overall store sales targets
- Because you have a genuine commitment to creating a memorable customer experience and making a difference in people’s lives
- Because you act as an ambassador by professionally representing Clearly
- Because you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Because you have a great sense of humour and a positive attitude
- Because you’re eager to learn; previous optical sales experience preferred but not required
- Because you are flexible with your schedule and are available to work weekends and some holidays
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a purpose driven team that is making a difference – improving lives by improving sight
- Clearly will help you save for your future with 100% matching through our Employee Shareholding and Retirement Savings plans
- Opportunities to volunteer and support Clearly’s philanthropic initiatives
- A total rewards package that includes extended medical benefits, dental benefits, vision care, and an annual flex spending account
- Opportunities for personal and career development, and an annual education allowance
- 50% employee discounts on clearly.ca for you, your friends, and your family
- A company that celebrates its wins and recognizes its highly valued team members
Clearly is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all applicants regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, political beliefs, family or marital status, religion, physical disability, mental disability, or age. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and we value the different perspectives, opinions, and backgrounds you can bring.
Thank you for your interest in joining team Clearly! Applying for this position will allow you to be part of something incredible. To succeed on our team, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear. While we thank all candidates that expressed interest in this position, only qualified individuals will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply online or in person to Sean Gehon, Retail Store Manager