Junior Customer Success Manager
Bongarde is a web-centered information and training tools company focused on the compliance and education needs of safety, environmental, and human resource professionals across the US and Canada.
Since 1929, Bongarde has been providing companies, industry associations and government organizations with the practical compliance and training products they need to keep their workers safe and their Occupational Health and Safety programs up to date.
Our dedicated team is focused on making it easier for our core clients – safety, environmental and human resource professionals – to perform their jobs effectively, to reduce administrative hassles, and to free up time and resources for the activities they value most.
- Partner with HR, OHSI & Safety leaders across North America
- Understand your customer’s needs, helping leaders to identify opportunities to expand our depth of engagement
- Oversee the success of our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of our service(s)
- Use data to accelerate customer goals
- Conduct quarterly Net Promoter Score Surveys and respond accordingly to those results
- Document customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes
- Act as a first response technical support
- Provide group and individual user informational and training sessions
- Present KPIs monthly to the senior leadership team
- Lead the renewal process
- Become an expert on all product platforms and integrations
- Experience as a customer success manager or account manager at a SaaS company considered an asset
- Presenting to senior leaders considered an asset but not required
- Strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Strong technical aptitude
- You live inside policy and processes and do not stray from them
- Fast learner
- Experience working with a CRM considered a strong asset but not required
Pay transparency is necessary for forming efficient and fair hiring practices. We are confident that setting these expectations early on in the process will help candidates to make the best and most informed decisions for their career.
For our Junior Customer Success Managers, starting base salary is $50,000. Additionally, you will also be eligible for an annual bonus based on your annual KPI completion.
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Flexible PTO policy
- Full Work From Home Opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Annual Bonus based on KPI completion
Email resumes/applications to [email protected]