- Conduct individual, couples, and/or group therapy sessions with clients to help them address and manage their mental health concerns.
- Develop treatment plans that are tailored to the specific needs and goals of each client.
- Conduct assessments to diagnose mental health disorders and develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of clients’ progress, including progress notes and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other mental health professionals, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, Licensed Counselling Therapists and other social workers, to ensure clients receive comprehensive and coordinated care.
- Maintain knowledge of current research, trends, and best practices in the field of mental health counselling and social work.
- Attend regular supervision sessions and participate in continuing education activities to maintain licensure and improve skills and knowledge.
- A master’s degree in counselling, social work, psychology, or a related field.
- Licensure as a Licensed Counselling Therapist or Clinical Social Worker.
- Experience providing mental health services to a diverse population, including children, adolescents, adults, and/or families or couples.
- Strong clinical skills and the ability to develop and implement effective treatment plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish rapport with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge of evidence-based counselling practices and the ability to integrate these practices into treatment plans.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying up to date with the latest research and best practices in the field of mental health counselling and social work.
- Part-time with the opportunity to grow to full-time hours.
- Monday-Saturday availability.
- Competitive wages.
- In-house referrals.
- Admin support provided.
- Work location: Saint John, NB
Send applications to [email protected]