HearingLife Canada, and National Affiliated Partners, is the largest provider of hearing healthcare service in Canada. Working in unison with the National Campaign for Better Hearing’s awareness campaign (campaignforbetterhearing.org), our core philosophy is to provide life-changing hearing care while increasing awareness of the effects of hearing loss and the benefits of hearing devices.
Across Canada, HearingLife consists of over 350 hearing healthcare clinics and nearly 900 dedicated professionals proudly united behind one simple vision, “To help more people hear better.”
How you will make an impact:
At HearingLife, we value team members who are dedicated, detail-oriented, and committed to excellence. Your role in merchandise inventory management and corporate office administration is integral to our continued success in providing exceptional hearing healthcare solutions to our clients. Join us in making a difference in the lives of those with hearing needs.
Reporting to the Manager of Clinic Support, the Operations Coordinator will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing our administration of merchandise inventory, internal directories, vendor accounts and online sales platforms. They will also contribute to the smooth operation of our corporate office.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Processing Outgoing Shipments: You will be responsible for efficiently processing outgoing shipments, which includes Assisted Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, accessories, and stock aids. Your attention to detail ensures that our clients receive their orders promptly.
- Online Sales Platform Management: Managing our inventory and catalog for online sales platforms is a core aspect of your role. This involves identifying underperforming merchandise, recommending price and selection adjustments, and proactively restocking popular items to meet customer demand.
- Head Office Stock and Inventory: You will be tasked with overseeing stock and inventory at our head office, ensuring that it is well-organized and readily accessible when needed.
- Basic Bookkeeping: Your role includes basic bookkeeping tasks such as entering online order sales into our order management system, conducting daily sales reconciliations, and ensuring that funds are deposited in the bank as required.
- Inventory Monitoring: You will continuously monitor our clinic’s Hearing Aid and ALD inventory, identifying any stale products and opportunities for clearance to optimize our offerings.
- Supply & Merchandise Portal Management: Your responsibilities extend to creating and managing clinic accounts for various supply and merchandise vendors. You will also advocate for terms and pricing that are favorable to HearingLife.
- Directory Management: You will take ownership of the accuracy and up-to-date information within our clinic and operational directories, ensuring that our records are comprehensive and reliable.
Corporate Office Administration
- Outbound Shipping: Fulfilling outbound shipments related to Operations activities, guaranteeing that all necessary items are dispatched promptly and efficiently.
- Mail and Parcel Processing: Receiving and processing incoming mail and parcels related to Operations activities, ensuring that all correspondence and materials are appropriately handled.
- Stock Room Maintenance: Collaborating with colleagues to maintain and organize the HearingLife portion of our stock room, ensuring that all supplies and resources are easily
Critical Skills Needed:
- High computer literacy. You will be using a variety of software applications and will regularly be required to learn new systems quickly, as well as contribute to the enhancement of internal ERP-like systems.
- Proficiency with excel, including use of formulas, tables, and understanding how to leverage excel to complete tasks more efficiently vs manual methods
- Continuous Improvement is a fundamental requirement for this role, as we seek individuals who are committed to refining processes, optimizing efficiencies, and actively contributing to the ongoing enhancement of our operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role is 100% on-site at HearingLife’s Corporate Office at 4950 Yonge Street, Suite 1600, with limited flex-work opportunity
Experience & Education:
- Diploma or Degree, preferably in either logistics or business, a strong asset
- Minimum 2 years experience in a corporate operations or other administrative role
- Hearing Healthcare experience preferred
HearingLife Canada is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. HearingLife Canada is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please clearly indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.