About Beyond Trauma Recovery Centre
We believe that people are wired for connection, built to heal & can ultimately thrive.
We are a collective of like-minded individuals who believe in providing a safe space for healing, growth and mutual understanding. Our team is collaborative and shares a deep mutual respect for one another. We like to think that this warm, friendly camaraderie translates to our workspace and services.
- Prior experience working within mental health or counselling.
- Enrolled in the MACP program.
- Related mental health/counselling certificates or trainings is an asset.
- Mature students are a plus.
- Experience in a professional environment.
- Must be willing to learn and open to feedback.
- Handling client bookings and scheduling’s
- Learn and get familiar with the Jane App platform.
- 1:1 therapy sessions (family sessions and couples therapy are also available)
- Attending weekly supervision
- Processing client payments
- Additional research, readings and trainings
- Behave in a professional manner with colleagues and clients.
- Lock up and Close clinic office.
- Manage client emails, files and communications.
Interns are required to have two 5-hour shifts per week. We follow a hybrid model, depending on the clientele needs. Interns will have a mix of virtual & in person clients.
Shifts can be flexible based on the intern and client’s needs and schedule.
At home offices for virtual clients are an asset.
How to apply
Please email your CV and resume to [email protected]
We are accepting application for MAY 2024 closing date FEB 29
We are accepting applications for SEPT 2024 closing date JUN 1
We accept 2-3 students per term.