Position: Senior Clinical Supervisor
Hours: 40 hours per week (Somewhat flexible to accommodate for private practice)
Start date: January 2, 2024
Requirements: 5+ years’ experience and registration with the CRPO
Where: Registered in Ontario and living anywhere in Canada
If you are passionate about guiding and nurturing the next generation of therapists, while delivering high-quality therapy services to a dedicated caseload of clients, and shaping the future of accessible therapy, this position is tailor-made for you.
What you will do:
- Provide clinical supervision to our practicum psychotherapists, offering individual, dyadic,
and group supervision sessions.
- Monitor, assess, and assist with the practicum psychotherapists’ clinical skills.
- Inspire and empower your supervisees through personalized guidance and support, including treatment planning and therapeutic techniques.
- Maintain a small caseload of therapy clients, where you will demonstrate your commitment to delivering exceptional therapy services and transforming lives.
- Collaborate with our clinical team, fostering a comprehensive and integrated approach to care for Alli clients.
- Cultivate a culture of professional development and growth among our practicum psychotherapists, offering mentorship and resources.
- Create educational materials that empower and train the therapists of tomorrow.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in psychotherapy or counselling and a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience as a registered psychotherapist with the CRPO (no exceptions)
- Demonstration of a strong foundation in critical thinking and problem-solving
- Active licensure with CRPO (College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario) for five years, ensuring a high standard of professionalism and ethical practice (Bonus if you are registered with other colleges in Canada)
- Experience in a clinical supervisor role
- Strong leadership skills, inspiring and motivating others while maintaining composure in demanding situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fostering effective collaboration and the ability to adapt to diverse environments.
- Proven ability to think critically, analyze complex situations, and make informed decisions with confidence.
- Demonstrated resilience and stress management abilities, remaining calm and composed in high-pressure scenarios.
- Proactive and self-motivated mindset, driven to continuously learn and grow in the field
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation and paid time off policies to promote work-life balance
- Flexible working hours to accommodate personal needs and preferences
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and stay current in the field
- Supportive and collaborative work environment that values teamwork and open communication
- Access to cutting-edge resources and technology to enhance your clinical practice
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of clients and therapists
- Supportive leadership that encourages innovation and values your contributions
- Work from anywhere
Please submit a Cover Letter outlining your clinical experience, supervision experience, and why you are interested in this position, along with your resume to Maryl Eva at [email protected]. We look forward to reviewing your application and discovering how your skills and expertise can contribute to our team.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.