****This role can be based in Burlington, London, Kitchener, Waterloo OR anywhere in SWO****
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren’t satisfied with keeping pace with today’s complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
Solutions Sales Consultant
Are you looking for an outside sales career with a company that integrates state of the art hardware, software, consulting and support services? Ricoh Canada Inc. is a leading provider of document solutions. Ricoh’s fully integrated hardware and software products help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents.
The Solution Sales Consultant has an understanding of Ricoh’s Office Technology portfolio of products and services in order to competently differentiate the solutions for the customer. This sales professional has a designated list of enterprise level accounts. The primary focus is to drive new market share, and retain and expand sales revenue in assigned account base. We are looking for someone dedicated, responsible, conscientious and sociable in order to develop strong partnerships with our customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect existing account base and increase revenue and profitability within the account
- Continuously maintaining sustained sales activities within all accounts
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling and conducting client introductions, face to face and/or video client meetings; preparing presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to assigned accounts
- leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations
- Utilizes sales database, salesforce.com to ensure information is updated daily on accounts in pipeline, maintain a record of all activities inside of each account and identifies competitive information on accounts
- Maintains knowledge of Managed Document Services (MDS) value proposition including software applications, managed services and features and benefits of all models of equipment offered.
- Attend training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products, services and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing.
- Establishes relationships with current and prospective customers through a variety of selling techniques (Ricoh’s 3D Sales Approach)
- Commitment to professional development
Education & Experience:
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct B2B sales; industry selling experience is preferred.
- You bring valuable negotiating skills with ability to effectively turnaround objections and work around business obstacles
- Experienced with nurturing ongoing business connections, you enjoy building meaningful relationships quickly familiarizing with clients and their needs
- Possesses organizational and project management skills and strong self-motivation to drive results
- You will need to have strong analytical skills with preparing business proposals as well as effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, as you will be working with different teams to help answer questions
- Effective use of Salesforce.com, Social Media Sales tools and MS Office
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required (and auto insurance coverage per Ricoh’s policy)
Apply: https://www.ricoh.ca/en/about-us/careers Mention Yorkville University as we work with the team at Ricoh.