These roles are primarily night shift in Richmond, BC
ABOUT BANANA REPUBLIC
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service. You will be an expert in product and use this expertise to educate, inform, inspire and outfit the customer. You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to bring our brand to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering with productivity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Acknowledge and assist customers; locate merchandise efficiently using various methods; answer questions quickly and accurately
- Offer style and outfit suggestions to the customer, utilizing mannequins and displays for inspiration
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Support sales floor, fitting room, check out, and back of house processes, as required
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external request
- Exchange and verifies job related information to provide support
WHO YOU ARE
- Good communicator with the ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with customers and your team to meet goals
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required
- Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns courteously and professionally
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on- the-job training
BENEFITS AT BANANA REPUBLIC
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet.
- Competitive Paid Time Off plans.*
- Company match for donations and volunteer time*
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Virtual health care 24/7*
- Maternity/Parental Top Up.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity is in our DNA. For two years in a row, Gap Inc. has been named one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world by the Thomson Reuters Global Diversity and Inclusion Index.
EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK
At Gap Inc., every day is Equal Pay Day. Gap Inc. pays women and men — globally, dollar for dollar — equal pay for equal work, and in 2014, Gap Inc. was the first Fortune 500 company to announce equal pay for equal work.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
To Apply go to JOBS.GAPINC.COM/CANADA Mark resume for the attention of Julian