What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone.
With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education.
And while we’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished so far, we’re just getting started.
And this is why we are looking for another superstar Video Editor to join our video team.
What will you be doing as a Video Editor?
- Editing beautiful 4k 120p 10-bit footage (using proxies)
- Editing video content from diverse, visually stunning locations
- Collaborating with our experienced creative team to produce beautiful and engaging videos.
- Having creative control over the editing process, including color grading and audio editing
Here’s what we expect from you?
- You’re proficient in DaVinci Resolve (or willing to learn fast)
- You can work independently with limited feedback or supervision.
- You’re highly organized, efficient and have strong attention to detail.
- You have a fast and stable internet connection with speeds of at least 50 Mbps
- You have a storage capacity of at least 2TB
- Your computer is capable of video editing using 1080p proxies, as well as coloring 10-bit 4K original footage.
What’s in it for me?
Of course, this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best remote working environments in the world.
State of the art software to stay connected and organized? We’ve got that.
Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well, that’s a no-brainer.
But should you apply?
This is not a decision we can make for you, but what we can do is lay out our Purpose, Values and Mission to help you decide for yourself.
As a company we believe in honesty and transparency, and once you click the apply button you will have the chance to learn all about us before you decide on whether to submit your application.
Hiring the best candidate is very important to us, but equally important is hiring the right candidate. Only apply if you really identify with what you read on the next page.
Note: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.